Contact Me

If there is a personal immigration question that you want me to answer, you may email it to me at or call me at (830) 491-8556.


11 Responses to Contact Me

  1. Enrique F says:

    Hi, I need your help, please. By my email.

  2. Joe says:

    My wife entered the US illegally. I am a US citizen. She has to leave to see her dying mother. How can I bring her back to the US legally?

  3. visapetition says:


    I need more information to answer your question. How long has your wife been in the U.S. illegally? How does she plan to return, legally or illegally? How long have you been married? Do you have any children? How old are you and your wife? Does your wife require any special medical treatment?

    My recommendation, without knowing all the facts, is for your wife NOT to leave the U.S. She could be barred from re-entering for 3 or 10 years, depending on how long she has been in the U.S. illegally.

  4. Nich says:

    Hello, My friend immigrated to Canada from the Philippines and after being there for a while wrote an invitation letter for someone to come see him. The person is unable to find work, and refuses to leave. Is my friend responsible for him? What should he do? Thank you.

  5. Joana says:

    Hello , I am at Norway right now. I am 8 months pregnant. I am holding tourist visa but I already applied for family immigration. What should I gonna do while waiting? Soon my visa expire. And it said I cannot travel now going home. Thank you .

  6. visapetition says:

    I do not practice Canadian immigration law so I am unable to answer your question. You can view my immigration practice areas at

  7. Diamond says:

    My father’s been deported for over 10 years now and I had some questions.

  8. heather deras says:

    Hello, my husband just hot his green card. My father in law is supposed leave voluntarily. He doesnt want to go. If he doesn’t go ccould that affect my husband

%d bloggers like this: